Thursday, August 14, 2008

Time for an update..

My life has been the following: Work, Practice, Work, Practice, Work, Show, Show, Work. Monster Squad had decided to play a few shows so we were trying to re-tighten the screws so to speak, meaning I had to drive to Vacaville and extra day out of the week. I already drive up there for Pullout practice twice a week, so MS practice was an extra strain on my body, mind and my wallet. None the less, it was great to play guitar again and be together with everyone at the same time.

Pullout finished up our full length album which should be released in the next month or so (I hope). The album is going to be titled "Eagles & Vultures" and we are very happy with the way it has turned out. We have a couple of labels interested in putting it out so that could delay the release date. Our pal Benni from SS Kaliert will be releasing it in Europe as well on Razor Blade Music. There is a good chance it will be released out there before it is here..strange. We have been also trying to find two new members because Jason has quite and Justin will be quiting to focus on DCOI! Our buddy John from In Desperation has been filling in on Bass until we find a permanent replacement. We have also been playing a lot of shows that have been radical. We got to play with Youth Brigade last weekend. I have met those guys a couple times before with Monster Squad. The Sterns are rad dudes and even remembered who I was. WOO!

Here are some pictures from shows that rule:

Monster Squad at Great American Music Hall 8/8/08


Pullout at the VFW in Orangvale with Youth Brigade(I have since cut my mop top)

Last VFW Hall show :(

1 comment:

Lauren Riot said...

You give good face! Meaning your facial expressions on stage lead to some of the raddest photos of you at shows. Jumping picture = supercool, too.